Thursday, August 18, 2005

I am NOT the Phone Guy!

Can I just say, I hate 110 blocks! They are junk. They don't last. I had to move the cross-connect for a fax machine at one of the stores and it was a royal pain trying to get it to stay punched down properly. In fact I had to go back and redo it because folks were complaining they weren't able to fax to the store. Well, it's working now, but man I wish they had 66 blocks at that site instead. They are just so much easier to work with.

In other news, I think everyone in the house is over the stomach virus (or whatever it was) finally! (And there was much rejoicing... Yeeeeah!)

Hey! My copy of Totally Guitar: The Definitive Guide arrived a couple of days ago! Yes! Books are good, I like books. This one really rocks (pun totally intended, and remarkably lame too, but I just had to do it).

No comments: