Sunday, August 07, 2005

Picture Perfect?

J said, "I need a haircut." I said, "Yeah, you do. We'll get your mom to do it when she wakes up from her nap."

...

J walks back in here. "See, I'm being silly." I turn to look at him. Something's wrong. He looks different. What is it? He's smiling. I'm probably frowning because I can't figure out what's wrong. He puts his hands to his temples. Then I realize what happened. He looks like a miniture version of a guy in his thirties with hair beginning to recede!

He's gotten into the hair clippers again! Argh! >:-(

With no guard on it, he shaved a few inches from the front of his head all the way to the scalp. He's starting to cry because he knows I'm upset. Man. I hope his mom can fix this. School starts in just a few more days.

I tell him I love him, that it's ok but he should NOT cut his own hair anymore. I should take a picture, someday he would get a kick out of it.

This isn't the first time he's tried to be his own barber, somehow I think it won't be the last either...

Updated: Aug. 8, 2005 12:26am
Too late for the picture. His mom already fixed his self-imposed hair-styling...

No comments: