Friday, November 04, 2005

Call Me "Vader J"

J couldn't find his Darth Vader mask for halloween, but a little late night GIMP action saves the day (or at least the picture I guess)...

We went out to a corn maze on Saturday and he was dressed up in his Vader gear (sans mask), light saber in hand (Vader model of course, not shown in this photo unfortunately). He had a good time but it's not quite same trying to be the big bad Imperial Menace himself without the mask I'll bet...

I think he'll like this when he sees it tomorrow. Made a wallpaper version for the kid's computer as well...

Updated 04 November 2005 (evening): I was right, he loved the wallpaper this morning when he saw it. Tonight he asked if I could add a lightsaber to it for him. No problem. LOL

Now I just need to get a shot of his brother in his Jedi Knight robes, add a light saber and put him in this shot as well. Obi Wan meets Darth Vader one more time...

Technorati Tags:

No comments: